The information below applies to all the information contained on the Optosys.ca Website.
The users of the Website agree to comply with the terms set out below.
- Optometric Services (OPT) Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "OSI") owns and operates a Website at www.optosys.ca (hereinafter referred to as the "site" or "Website"). OSI owns the Optosys trademark except as otherwise noted on the site, which is accessible to all users (hereinafter referred to as the "user" or "users"). Refrain from using this Website unless you agree to comply with the conditions.
- Risks Associated with Information
Information on this Website is intended for informational purposes only and has no contractual value. OSI reserves the right to modify the content of this site, at any time, without prior notice. OSI assumes no liability for errors or omissions in the content of this Website or for information reliability or completeness of said information.
The information published on this Website is based on statistical services, commercial or other sources OSI considers reliable and are the sole responsibility of their authors and not of OSI. We do not assume any liability for the accuracy or completeness of said information and in no circumstance should this information be regarded as such. Opinions and information as presented on this site reflect our position as of the date of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- Updating of the Website Under the Responsibility of OSI
OSI, its employees and directors will not be liable for damages incurred as a result of the information published on this site, for the views and advice published, expressed or implied regardless of its nature.
OSI expressly refuses any and all responsibility for the manner in which the user of the site may use the information contained, in any decisions that may be made and in the actions that may or may not be taken based on said information.
- Copyright Protection
Presentations made and contained on this site are the intellectual property of OSI. Reproduction in whole or in part of this site on any other medium is prohibited without the express permission of OSI.
User may solely use the information contained on this site for personal use. Reproduction in whole or in part of said information on paper may only be performed for personal use. Said information is not to be copied, distributed or transmitted to third parties nor may it be inserted in a document or other medium.
- Hypertext Links
- The links to external Websites and their content shall not be prejudged and OSI will in no way be held responsible for any direct or indirect prejudice that may result from gaining access to and usage of said sites. OSI has no opinion on the quality or pertinence of the information presented on said sites.
OSI draws the attention of the user to the fact that all communication transmitted through this Website remains in the public domain and not the private domain. OSI cannot accept responsibility for the security of the transmission of information.
The confidentiality and integrity of the information circulating over the internet cannot be ensured. OSI cannot accept responsibility in the case that data contained on this site is intercepted.
- Viruses and Technical Glitches
- OSI makes no representations that the content of this site is free of infections, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or other codes with contaminating or destructive properties. It is the user's responsibility to take protective measures.
- OSI Declines all Responsibility in the Event of any Interruption or Non-Availability of the Service
- Under no circumstances shall OSI be held responsible for transmission errors of any sort, such as loss of or damage to data, or changes of any type whatsoever, including direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the services provided on this site.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec. Any dispute arising of this Agreement shall be brought before the court in the judicial district of OSI's head office at 4 Place du Commerce, Montreal, QC, H3E 1J4; 800 363-4096, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publishing Firm
Optometric Services Inc (OSI)
4 Place du Commerce
Montréal, QC, H3E 1J4
Tél : 1 800 363-4096